SemiZone.com










Homepage
Choosing Casinos
Gambling Strategy
No Deposit Bonuses
Deposit Bonuses
High Roller Bonuses
Casino Payout
Casino Games
Software Providers
United States Casinos
Canada Casinos
Australia Casinos
New Zealand Casinos
Germany Casinos
Finland Casinos
Resources




Online Casino Payout

Online casino payout reports are often calculated by independent auditors and two of the most recognised online casino testing agencies in the world include eCOGRA (eCommerce and Online Gaming Regulation and Assurance) and TST (Technical Systems Testing). These two internationally accredited online casino testing agencies test the games and then report their payout findings usually on a monthly basis. However, you generally have to wait from four to six weeks for the latest casino payout reports to be published.

The great thing about playing in any online casino today is that the average payout reports are generally far better than any land based casino. Most land based casinos, on average, pay back approximately 75% of all wagers, whereas most online casinos pay back, on average, between 93.00% and 98.00% of all wagers. This information is based on how much the players spend in the casino and how much is actually returned as winnings.

Let’s just say that the players spent a total of $/€/£3,000,000 in a casino on the table games and that $/€/£2,935,800 of this was returned to the players as winnings. This means that the average Return to Player percentage (RTP %) for table games was in fact 97.86%. The remaining $/€/£64,200 (2.14%) was kept as profit. Today’s online casino payout reports are calculated for individual games, but also for certain game categories (e.g. table games, card games, video pokers, slot games, and all games combined). It would not be a good idea to play in an online casino which has an average RTP % which is lower than 93.00%.

Some online casinos have even been known to have a massive 100%+ payout return for certain game categories and these are the casinos that players often try to keep an eye out for. However, just because the average RTP% is more than 100%, it doesn’t necessarily mean that you are guaranteed to win, but theoretically speaking you should have more of a chance of winning at a casino with a higher average RTP%.

The outcomes of today’s online casino games are generally determined by mathematical algorithms and these results are produced by Random Number Generators (or RNG’s). These tried and tested programs are constantly working to produce fair results which are supposed to be as realistic as can be.

It is very unlikely that an online casino RNG will be faulty, but if you are playing on a game and if you do happen to notice some suspicious patterns, the best thing to do would be to report your findings to the casino as soon as possible. Faulty RNG’s producing unfair results in favour of the house have only ever been discovered at rogue casinos and never in any of today’s most secure online casinos.

© Copyright 2017 SemiZone.Com